As part of the work to support the new Assessment Criteria OAT is being given a new look and feel that will make it pleasanter and more intuitive to use.
The new design has been informed by these key concepts:
- Placing more emphasis on the written feedback rather than the more administrative elements of managing assessments
- Presenting information in a way that is clearly organised and in a logical order.
- Providing consistency in design and layout between the form that staff complete and the feedback form that students receive.
- Maintaining consistency with UAL brand through use of font and colour palette
- Complying with Accessibility legislation
- Ensuring responsive design to work across different screen sizes
The design has been well received with colleagues from a broad cross-section of roles across UAL providing valuable feedback, which we will incorporate into the final design.