The Digital Learning team have been adapting the Online Assessment Tool (OAT) for the new Assessment Criteria. As part of this work they are taking the opportunity to update the user interface and provide a new look and feel that will make it pleasanter and more intuitive to use and have begun redesigning the two main forms:
- The form used by Tutors for inputting student feedback. There are two versions of the Tutor form. They are exactly the same except that one has icons against each of the criteria, the other doesn’t;
- The Assessment Feedback form students receive
They would greatly appreciate your feedback on the layout / organization of these forms and your thoughts as to their usability. Please could you spend a few minutes completing the two short questionnaires (one for each form)?
- These forms are only mock-ups, they are not the final version and so all the elements are not fully functional (for example the breadcrumb trail is only indicative)
- They are not yet fully responsive and are best viewed on full-sized screen rather than a tablet or mobile
- Some elements, such as icons are only indicative and not the final design
- You can not enter and save any text
- Hyperlinks to external sites (e.g. assessment regulations) are not active
- ‘Help’ text indicated by ? icon is indicative and still being worked on
(You may find this easier to do with two screens – one to view the OAT prototype and one to respond to the questionnaire. The questionnaire can be completed on a mobile / tablet.)
- Please access the Mockup forms and select an option from the Prototype drop down menu to preview each form.
- Complete the questionnaire. Each form will take you about 10 minutes to complete:
Please note, the questionnaires will be open until Friday 10th May.