You can now raise a help request directly with the DL Team through the MySupport Self Service.
- If you are working within the UAL network it is quick and easy to use!
*It is not yet available outside of UAL network
- Using Self Service will enable the team to process the requests more efficiently than by email. It automatically generates and sends you a support ticket that confirms your request for support.
- Using Self service helps capture all the required information up front and saves time spent by the team contacting the sender for additional information before work can start on resolving the requests
- Using Self service will ensure requests are automatically directed to the correct team, for example, login issues will be automatically directed to IT Services rather than Digital Learning Support
- Through Self Service you can track the the progress of your request, or update your request with further information. This helps keep all communication about your request in one place, rather than dispersed across various emails.
Please do bookmark the link and consider using Self Service next time you need to contact DL Support. We look forward to supporting you!